The Client acknowledges that:
1. The Client has appointed Ellipsys as the Client's agent for the purpose of dealing in Spot Contracts in accordance with the terms of the Client Acknowledgement, Disclosure Statement and the terms of the Client Agreement. which has been read, understood and agreed by the client.
2. The Client agrees that the Client Agreement, Risk Disclosure Statement and Client Acknowledgement are the one agreement for the purposes of this agreement.
3. The Client confirms that it does not have any pending litigation, disputed accounts or other unresolved matters whatsoever. If the Clientdoes have any pending litigation, disputed accounts or other unresolved matters whatsoever then the Client must advise Ellipsys in writing of such matters and Ellipsys must consider such matters prior to approving the opening of the account.
4. The Client acknowledges that all information provided in this format including all information pertaining to the Client in the Client Information section of this agreement is true and accurate. Further, the Client will immediately notify Ellipsys in writing if any representations materially change or cease to be true and accurate.
5. The client acknowledges that it is required to submit the account forms in original within 20 days of account opening, failing which Ellipsys may cease providing the services and return funds of the client.
THE RISK DISCLOSURE AND CLIENT AGREEMENT IS AVAILABLE ON THE COMPANY WEBSITE OR CAN BE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.
I/WE CONFIRM THAT I/WE HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREED TO THE CLIENT AGREEMENT, RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT, EXECUTION TERMS AND THIS CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. THE CLIENT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE TRADING TERMS AND SERVICES USED IN IT HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED TO THE CLIENT BY THE GIVER OF THIS STATEMENT.